Saturday, March 26, 2011

Simple Comforts

Sweet little Kalanchoe  blossoms, gracing my kitchen windowsill in an old salt shaker.  Breathes peace into my soul. 
                    

Just sweet.

Quick and Easy Dill Rolls...simple but so comforting.

New fabric from JoAnns!  Made envelope pillow covers for our wintery looking sofa pillows.

My husband isn't too sure about them.  But he's a good sport!  I plan to embellish the pillows and remove that rug for the summer.
With a bit of tissue paper, my mantle branches bloomed.  Happy sigh.  :)
Our little dog Gracie likes the new pillows...she's a girlie girl for sure.  :)Thanks for stopping by to visit!  I hope your weekend includes some simple comforts too.  Blessings!

Linked to: don'twasteyourhomemaking.com
and
tipjunkie.com 


3 comments:

  1. Oh I love those pillows. pretty and calming happy colors! And it looks like Gracie is quite pleased with them too. I love the blooming branches and the flowers in the salt shaker! Spring is blooming in Evansville!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your old window frame! I hope to have one of these one day to decorate with! Evansville, IN? I lived near there growing up and I always went to Eastland Mall to shop :)! Thanks for linking up at Unwasted Homemaking Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the little touches that you added to make your home a more comforting place. And the bonus is that Gracie likes them too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave an encouraging comment or question. I read each one!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover